How To Renew Your Loans a id="renew">Renew</a>
You can renew each loan twice unless someone has placed a hold on that item.
To renew your loans:
Ask library staff in person
Phone a library
Email a library
Reply to our SMS reminders
Do it yourself 24/7 via the catalogue
You can find your campus library contact detail on their page here.
Follow the steps below if you want to renew your loans via the catalogue:
1. Click here to login to the catalogue
2. Select the My Account box. You will see a screen like this below:
3. Select the Loans box under the My Account heading.
4. Select the items you want to renew
5. Select the Renew Selected Items box
If you have successfully renewed your loans you will see a screen like this below. It will tell you when the loans are due, how many times you have renewed them, and how many renewals are still available.
Please contact the library if you need help to renew your loans.