Organising tips & useful sites
- Organising your time is a personal process. You will need to find ways of monitoring and planning your activities that suits you. Some people like making lists, others like weekly plans.
- Regularly reflect on your plan so it keeps working for you rather than against you.
- Be clear about what you have got to do and when it has to be done.
- Use a term planner to help gauge your productivity over time.
- Set and stick to realistic goals.
[This page is based on resources available from the University of Leicester]